The official blog of Stephen Houltham

Thursday, December 3, 2009

New Look

Hey People, just a quick update on blog housekeeping matters, to let you know what's up and coming.

Firstly, you'll notice the New Look. The reasoning behind this is to have something flexible that I change to suit the season or mood i'm in. So yes, in a week or two the blog will look kinda christmasey.

Now to the what's coming up bit:

Expect some social policy/ political blogging from me soon. In particular Don Brash, appearing out of the woodwork proposing that we should just be like Australia! I would've have posted that article today-but that involves research which i haven't done yet, so expect that.

I've had a positive comment from this blog's number one fan about me posting my hopefully future novel, if it's any good that is. That'll be up to you. I promise to leave you in suspense at the end of every novel posting.

That's pretty much it. Sorry for the lack of substance post. Big postings are coming. Don't forget if you have anything you would like me to talk about, i'll do so.

Have fun out there.

No comments: